Hampton Inn and Suites Orem
US$85
US$107
US$89
La Quinta
TownePlace Suites Provo Orem(Orem)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$89
Residence Inn Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$126
US$84
Hotels.com
US$94
US$155
SpringHill Suites
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastroom was cleana great stayprovo oremparking lotthe staff was friendly and helpfulstay there againeasy accessfull kitchensalt lake cityliving roomwould highly recommend this hotelutah valleyroad tripconvenient locationfront desk staffwe've stayed
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The desk clerk was wonderful at check in and the maid service was friendly. The breakfast was ok. I did love the variety of choices. I loved the location because of the places I had to visit were North and South of I-15 and this Hampton Inn is located just off the interstate.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you so much for the nice comments and great score!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

I was not welcomed as a Hilton Honors member. It was not mentioned that there was construction going on in hotel. The maids left hair in the sink and tub and left trash inside room along with not making one of the beds. For the price I paid to stay at this property, I could have gone somewhere else and treated better.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

I'm so sorry for the issues you encountered; this is certainly not how we do business here at the hotel and I assure you that your concerns will be addressed properly to make any needed corrections. I only hope you'll forgive our shortcomings and give us another opportunity to do much better.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Internet slow and spottie, ended up hot spotting off Verizon cell phone. Cell phone was faster and more reliable. Room clean, breakfast great, Orange Juice fabulous. Staff was courteous and happy. AC was great.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Your review was great; thank you! I'm really sorry about the internet, it's something we are currently in the process of resolving. Upgrades are in the works in the near future. In the mean-time we'll try and make enough improvement to avoid the slow service you unfortunately experienced. Hope we've earned a return visit next time you are out this way!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I have stayed at this hotel for business one other time prior in the winter and it was a beter experience. This stay was poor. If you plan to work at this hotel, take your own WiFi source. Yes, they have free WiFi, but it is weak in the rooms on the 3rd floor. the front desk clerk could not be bothered - acting like a big fish- small pond. More interested in watching her TV show. Not friendly at all- did not greet, did not provide any adidtional information. She should not be in the business of customer service.
Be sure to get a room on the top floor or you will hear stomping all night, and every little thing going on in the hall. I travel for business frequently, and can usually tune out the extra noises. Too loud to tune out.
And ask for an upgrade to a suite -otherwise you will ned to step outside to change your mind, the rooms are so small.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

I'm so sorry to hear about multiple issues regarding your stay. In regards to the internet, there are times as with most internet related situations where connectivity can become an issue temporarily. This is an issue that should be corrected at this point but I completely understand your frustration. Most of all I want to apologize for any poor interaction from my staff. You have my word that it will be addressed promptly. I wish you the best with your travels for business and pleasure and sincerely hope that we may have the chance to provide a better impression with a future stay.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I stay here because it is close to everything I need and is clean. My son goes to school at UVU and if it wasn't so hot, I would walk there. I enjoy the convenience of having a hot breakfast available.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
utahjazzfan, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Orem, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

I'm happy we can be a close and convenient option for you to stay while visiting your son. Hope to see you again soon!