“Great Place for lunch”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2016

This restaurant always offers a delightful variety of options to eat. One of my favorites is the chicken lettuce wraps. When we went there this time, our food took quite a while to come which surprised us, but our server made up for it and apologized for the wait by giving us an additional free entrée which was delicious. We have always had excellent service and the food has been very good. I would highly recommend this place.

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I picked up some take-out last evening and was bitterly disappointed w the entree. If I had been at the restaurant, I would have sent it back, and I rarely have done that. The lettuce wraps were on par with previous experiences as were the crispy green beans, but the ginger broccoli chicken was AWFUL. The "sauce" was thin and runny like soup, and the pieces of chicken were tough - downright rubbery.VERY disappointing! I've gotten much better entrees at Panda Express, much cheaper and semi-fast food. The service was good, but that should be a given for take-out.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

This is my favourite restaurant ever! Great service and gorgeous food! He lettuce wraps are amazing! It's a shame there isn't a P.F. Chang's in the
UK

1  Thank Scarcar
Reviewed 2 September 2016

My wife and I have been going to PF Changs for years now. Recently, we have noticed that the portions are becoming much smaller while prices are increasing. Normally, when a restaurant decreases portion size, they try to make up for it by upping the presentation. However, that has not been the case with PF Chang's. The smaller amount of food that is simply spread around on a plate that is entirely too large for the amount of food and nothing has been done to elevate the dish and make it any better. On our most recent trip, we ordered the Mongolian Beef and the Tsao's Chicken. The beef plate had about equal portions of scallions to beef which made us feel that they were just trying to cover up for the lack of meat on the plate. The chicken was a bit sweet and again, could have easily been placed on a plate 1/4 of the size it was served on. We will probably be eating here far less often than we have in the past.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

My wife and I celebrated my birthday at PF Chang in Orem and found the experience delightful. We went on a weeknight and a little early so there was no wait and we were seated right away. The atmosphere is nice and the place clean. Our server was excellent! We would love to have the same young man again. The food was prepared promptly and tasted good. We had the sweet and sour chicken which was tasty. The portion size was a bit smaller than some restaurants however. We really enjoyed the chicken egg rolls and the dipping sauce was so good we'd come back just to that. Since it was my birthday I ordered the Wall of Chocolate cake with Pineapple and coconut ice cream. Soooo good and so big. We couldn't eat it all so took a lot of the cake home. The Pineapple coconut ice cream is incredible too. Overall, an excellent experience.