“Great New Surf & Turf Entree”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #11 of 228 Restaurants in Orem
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2017

On this mid-afternoon, late lunch visit, we ordered the tried and true honey walnut shrimp and explored their new surf and turf option. They were both delicious. We started with our standard appetizer of lettuce wraps, which are always great, and ended with the banana rolls for dessert - also delicious, although the bananas were a little too ripe for my taste. Nevertheless, this all made for a very nice (and filling) meal!

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed 25 November 2016

This restaurant always offers a delightful variety of options to eat. One of my favorites is the chicken lettuce wraps. When we went there this time, our food took quite a while to come which surprised us, but our server made up for it and apologized for the wait by giving us an additional free entrée which was delicious. We have always had excellent service and the food has been very good. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I picked up some take-out last evening and was bitterly disappointed w the entree. If I had been at the restaurant, I would have sent it back, and I rarely have done that. The lettuce wraps were on par with previous experiences as were the crispy green beans, but the ginger broccoli chicken was AWFUL. The "sauce" was thin and runny like soup, and the pieces of chicken were tough - downright rubbery.VERY disappointing! I've gotten much better entrees at Panda Express, much cheaper and semi-fast food. The service was good, but that should be a given for take-out.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

This is my favourite restaurant ever! Great service and gorgeous food! He lettuce wraps are amazing! It's a shame there isn't a P.F. Chang's in the
UK

1  Thank Scarcar
Reviewed 2 September 2016

My wife and I have been going to PF Changs for years now. Recently, we have noticed that the portions are becoming much smaller while prices are increasing. Normally, when a restaurant decreases portion size, they try to make up for it by upping the presentation. However, that has not been the case with PF Chang's. The smaller amount of food that is simply spread around on a plate that is entirely too large for the amount of food and nothing has been done to elevate the dish and make it any better. On our most recent trip, we ordered the Mongolian Beef and the Tsao's Chicken. The beef plate had about equal portions of scallions to beef which made us feel that they were just trying to cover up for the lack of meat on the plate. The chicken was a bit sweet and again, could have easily been placed on a plate 1/4 of the size it was served on. We will probably be eating here far less often than we have in the past.