“Great place and location”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #12 of 228 Restaurants in Orem
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Was in town with my teenage son for a conference. We wanted to grab a bite before heading back to Salt Lake City. PF Changs didn't disappoint. Great ambiance. Food was excellent. Wasn't too noisy even though it was packed.

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I love P.F. Changs and always have. They have a friendly sleek environment and good food. The price can be a little high at times, but it is good for a special occasion.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

On this mid-afternoon, late lunch visit, we ordered the tried and true honey walnut shrimp and explored their new surf and turf option. They were both delicious. We started with our standard appetizer of lettuce wraps, which are always great, and ended with the banana rolls for dessert - also delicious, although the bananas were a little too ripe for my taste. Nevertheless, this all made for a very nice (and filling) meal!

Reviewed 25 November 2016

This restaurant always offers a delightful variety of options to eat. One of my favorites is the chicken lettuce wraps. When we went there this time, our food took quite a while to come which surprised us, but our server made up for it and apologized for the wait by giving us an additional free entrée which was delicious. We have always had excellent service and the food has been very good. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I picked up some take-out last evening and was bitterly disappointed w the entree. If I had been at the restaurant, I would have sent it back, and I rarely have done that. The lettuce wraps were on par with previous experiences as were the crispy green beans, but the ginger broccoli chicken was AWFUL. The "sauce" was thin and runny like soup, and the pieces of chicken were tough - downright rubbery.VERY disappointing! I've gotten much better entrees at Panda Express, much cheaper and semi-fast food. The service was good, but that should be a given for take-out.