“Consistently Good!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I've never been let down by P.F. Chang's food and this location is no different. I walked in around 5 on a Saturday evening to get an order to go. The "to go" desk was staffed by a very friendly and efficient server. Ten minutes later I left with my order. Given that the place was packed, that was exceptional. As usual, the food was excellent!

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Always great food! Love the the lettuce wraps especially.
Only a 45 min wait on a Saturday night at 6:30 so not too bad of wait but always worth the wait.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Was in town with my teenage son for a conference. We wanted to grab a bite before heading back to Salt Lake City. PF Changs didn't disappoint. Great ambiance. Food was excellent. Wasn't too noisy even though it was packed.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I love P.F. Changs and always have. They have a friendly sleek environment and good food. The price can be a little high at times, but it is good for a special occasion.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

On this mid-afternoon, late lunch visit, we ordered the tried and true honey walnut shrimp and explored their new surf and turf option. They were both delicious. We started with our standard appetizer of lettuce wraps, which are always great, and ended with the banana rolls for dessert - also delicious, although the bananas were a little too ripe for my taste. Nevertheless, this all made for a very nice (and filling) meal!