“It's not Texas or Carolina - Closed”
Review of Goodwood Barbecue Co - CLOSED

Goodwood Barbecue Co
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2015

Not bad, but definitely not good BBQ. I guess I've been spoiled having Texas and Carolina BBQ. It'a decent attempt. Lot's of food. Wouldn't go back, even if I could.

Reviewed 12 June 2015

I have eaten here a number of times and not only is the food amazing but the service is outstanding.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

I like BBQ. Here, let me say this one more time, "I LIKE BBQ!". Goodwood Barbecue Co serves good solid BBQ. I live in Orem, and we used to have a Goodwood in town, but it was closed down, so now we have to drive north to Draper so that I can get my fix.

Goodwood has some of the best beef ribs! They are tender, meaty, and tasty. I've eaten BBQ in most places in the state, and in my opinion, the beef ribs served here are the best in the state. I always get the 3/4 rack of West Texas Beef Ribs for $19.99. This is a man sized portion of ribs. I have ordered the full rack of ribs before, but I always ended up sharing a bone or two with others in the family.

If you like latching onto generous portions meat and scrapping it off with the front teeth that the Good Lord gave you, then this is the meal for you. The beef ribs have always been done just right. Not so over done that there isn't any work to be done with my incisors, and not so tough that you would ever comment that the meat wasn't done to perfection.

Give Goodwood Barbecue a try. It isn't fast food. This is a place to go and talk and enjoy an evening with friends and family. If you are interested in fast food, go somewhere else. The atmosphere isn't overly loud like you get with so many other places. It is always full of families and groups of friends who are enjoying themselves.

Heck, now that I've written this up, I might have to gear up for a trip to Draper so that I can get my beef rib fix.

Reviewed 24 February 2015 via mobile

First time in the area - service was great -- chili was great - good was very good - atmosphere different-- I would come back if I get back in the area

1  Thank Kelly P
Reviewed 24 February 2015

The service at this place is quite prompt I would say. I had St Lous style ribs. It was good.
Definitely worth considering for a dinner place in this area.