“Delightfully Tasty”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 October 2015

Since this restaurant is close to home, we've enjoyed meals there many times. I've had most of the meats, and they've never disappointed over several years. On some strange whim last visit, I asked the server for her suggestion and she said "If you haven't tried the meat loaf, you're in for a pleasant surprise." Meatloaf? I wasn't thinking of dining out to order meatloaf, right? We'll, I'm here to tell you I've never had better meatloaf in my life. It was super meaty (beef and sausage), super-seasoned with I-can't-tell-you-what, and plentiful. Sides were also excellent. So, there you go. Meatloaf. Try it.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Goodwood has tasty barbecue but I'm not sure about the atmosphere. It's kind of fancy for a barbecue joint and the prices are a little high. It's more of a steak and ribs kind of place. For me, good barbecue is found in a shack on the side of the road with sawdust on the floor and barb wire for décor. It should have a name like "Mr. Pig's Meat Shack" or something like that and the meat is wrapped in butcher paper. Goodwood is definitely NOT that kind of place. Still, I did enjoy my pulled pork and my Dad's brisket was tasty.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Not bad, but definitely not good BBQ. I guess I've been spoiled having Texas and Carolina BBQ. It'a decent attempt. Lot's of food. Wouldn't go back, even if I could.

Reviewed 12 June 2015

I have eaten here a number of times and not only is the food amazing but the service is outstanding.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

I like BBQ. Here, let me say this one more time, "I LIKE BBQ!". Goodwood Barbecue Co serves good solid BBQ. I live in Orem, and we used to have a Goodwood in town, but it was closed down, so now we have to drive north to Draper so that I can get my fix.

Goodwood has some of the best beef ribs! They are tender, meaty, and tasty. I've eaten BBQ in most places in the state, and in my opinion, the beef ribs served here are the best in the state. I always get the 3/4 rack of West Texas Beef Ribs for $19.99. This is a man sized portion of ribs. I have ordered the full rack of ribs before, but I always ended up sharing a bone or two with others in the family.

If you like latching onto generous portions meat and scrapping it off with the front teeth that the Good Lord gave you, then this is the meal for you. The beef ribs have always been done just right. Not so over done that there isn't any work to be done with my incisors, and not so tough that you would ever comment that the meat wasn't done to perfection.

Give Goodwood Barbecue a try. It isn't fast food. This is a place to go and talk and enjoy an evening with friends and family. If you are interested in fast food, go somewhere else. The atmosphere isn't overly loud like you get with so many other places. It is always full of families and groups of friends who are enjoying themselves.

Heck, now that I've written this up, I might have to gear up for a trip to Draper so that I can get my beef rib fix.