10 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$113
Expedia.comUS$451
Hotels.comUS$451
eDreamsUS$451
All reviews orange bubble red tail grill front desk first tracks check in was quick and easy canyon village corner room ski check wonderful summer business trip starbucks coffee would recommend this hotel to anyone non skiers the outdoor heated pool red pine we loved our stay large bathroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

Made a last minute reservation directly with the Grand Summit. When we arrived today everything was closed! No restaurants, no valet, no spa, no stores, no gym, no golf, and the kicker was no Maids!!! So basically every activity we had planned was closed. Would have been GREAT if they had told us before we spent $1700 on a room, and traveled all the way there. Manager was also a jerk and told me no place in Summit county had any of those services available which is a lie! Went just down the hill to the Waldorf and all of those amenities ARE available. We have been to the Grand Summit over 100 times...today was our last visit. We will NEVER go back.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
10  Thank Bellancaboy
Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

We came through Park City last minute and stayed at Grand Summit. It was perfect for our family of four (two young kids). We had a one bedroom suite which was plenty of room and the balcony was a great bonus. Pool was busy, but everyone social distanced. Overall, I would recommend this property!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Our room was not serviced before 4:00 on the first day of our stay so we had disruption of showering and getting ready for evening activity. The front desk apologized and ensured it would not happen again. Then it happened again the next day. The front desk apologized and offered to take off resort fees and taxes for the stay. The next day at checkout A third manager could find no notes and said she would look into it. As predicted nothing has happened. She clearly did not care and offered excuses. A 4 star hotel should offer better housekeeping than Motel 6 and then when it doesn’t at least try to make it right.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank P5993FDmarkw
Reviewed 25 February 2020

Awesome ski in/out resort. Great location, 10-15 minute bus ride to Main Street, park city mountain base, outlets and red stone center Great Valet service, immaculate hotel with great service. Great dinner at Red tail grill. First tracks cafe in lobby for quick pick items and Starbucks coffee.

4  Thank tinadeg
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed here two nights for a work trip and enjoyed the rustic, lodge feel with luxurious rooms. I had a simple room with a fireplace and balcony. Bed was very comfortable but the fireplace made the room too hot for me, so I turned off the furnace and propped the balcony door open which did the trick. The bathroom was very large, with a double-headed shower and double sink vanity. A mini-fridge would have been a nice touch for leftovers or the cheese plate sent to me by Katie from the front desk after a delay getting my room at check-in. I used the fitness center once and while on the smaller side, it had a nice variety of equipment, was clean, and everything was operational. I ate at Red Tail and the Grill - both were delicious. I’m not a skier but the shops at the Canyons Village were a nice destination for a walk around the property and gazing up at the mountains. The business trip was a success so I may be returning, which would be a welcome treat!

Trip type: Travelled on business