“Nice lunch”

Taste of Saigon
Ranked #197 of 282 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Vet friend directed us there for lunch. Service excellent! Had a great soup, presented well and very tasty. Enjoyable,

Reviewed 22 March 2015

I was there by my self, the hostess first offered me a seat at the counter, but it apeared to be a holding place for carry out, so I asked for a table and she obliged. There was no alcohol so drink selection was weak. Service was so-so but the food was good. When i finished, I waited about 5 minutes for the bill, it never came, so I went to the counter and waited there for about another 10 minutes. Watching the service for the others was comical. Eventually she took my credit card, completed the transaction, but never returned my card..

Reviewed 15 March 2015

My family and I really did not like the food here, I felt that it had no flavor and we kept having to call on the waitress.

1  Thank DaisCG
Reviewed 19 February 2015 via mobile

After a few great but "baller" priced dinners in Park City's Main St, it was a relief to find an affordable and tasty meal. The real locals eating there were enthusiastic supporters and the Filipino dishes were solidly good. It reflects the hidden diversity in Park City which superficially seems singular. The hosts are very friendly and open. It's a relief to eat in an atmosphere without being subjected to viewing a "manfur" or a 12 yr old with a Chanel bag.

Reviewed 16 February 2015

Fresh and authentic bun noodles. I know what I like and this is great. I need to remember to ask for more sauce.