“Love Flying Sumo!”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 9th and 7th Street
Transit: Free shuttle bus and bust stop just a few steps away.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We're locals and have been coming here for over 10 years. The sushi here is amazing. My husband and I stopped there on Saturday night, and had the Tokyo Nachos (delicious--all time favorite), Super Bueno Roll, Hamachi Sashimi with lemon and jalapeño, and the cucumber salad. Yumm!!! Off season they have half price rolls, which is another reason to love this place. Service is always good, too.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Enjoyed meal at Flying Sumo. Extensive and creative menu, lots of interesting options. Good service.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I went here with no expectations. We were staying around the corner. It's directly under the Town Lift.
I was impressed by their many creative rolls and enjoyed my dinner.
My son is a vegetarian and found plenty to eat.
I would go back here.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Sushi Den in Denver is our standard of excellence. This rates well above most sushi places. I would do a takeout again.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

It was Presidents' weekend, so may be better at a slower time. Excellent sushi, several tasty options for those who want something else. Large portions but $$$.