“Awesome afternoon tea!”
Review of Taste by C&D

Taste by C&D
Ranked #6 of 19 Dessert in Provo
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We did afternoon tea. We had finger sandwiches, scones with delicious spreads and little desserts. We also got a choice of soda. We were full when we left and very satisfied. It was all very elegant and yummy!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

My hometown has one of the BEST chocolate stores in the nation (family-owned 4th generation) and I love checking out local candy stores. With that said, I thought it a bit odd that when a friend and I entered the day before Valentine’s Day - it was empty.

We were helped upon entering. The gentleman told us that their label of chocolate is made right on the premise and has won awards. He pointed out other chocolates from around the world and other gifts such as oils and vinegars.

The one thing he didn’t offer up was tastings. The chocolate bars were on the spendy side and I kept waiting for him to offer tastings. Finally after about five minutes of awkwardness - I ASKED if there were tastings. He said we were allowed two.

NEVER, NEVER have I walked into a candy/chocolate store and not offered tastings.

I’m chalking it up to newness - either on the part of the store or the employee. Though, there were other employees working, they could have stepped in and offered.

Anyways, I wish them luck and I hope they do well

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great date night destination. We ate dinner elsewhere and went to taste for dessert. They also have some food options so you could eat dinner there as well. It's near several restaurants on Provo Center Street. It's within walking distance of the Provo City Center Temple.

We had the molten cake with ice cream and raspberry drizzle. So good! Best I've ever had.

The place is very clean and the atmosphere is unique in Utah county. Every detail is well thought out. It was relaxing while being up-scale, which is a hard balance to strike. The prices were good. The desserts were all under $10 and shareable portions (though I could eat one myself).

We will be going here for date night often. I will also be going with friends, it isn't exclusively date-y.

I wouldn't recommend it for kids under 6.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch here by chance and were glad we did. The sandwich menu is short but I had the Turkey sandwich with a small side salad which was outstanding. My wife had a vegetarian sandwich with small side salad and the results were the same.

The service was good but they were not crowded and the decor is very well done. Taste is very clean and a great place for lunch and conversation.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We did the chocolate and vinegar chocolate tasting. It was so much fun as well as educational. We learned how to first smell the chocolate and let the flavors melt on the tongue to really get all of the flavor. We lucked out and went after lunchtime so we had the whole place to ourselves and we able to fully enjoy everything. This is such a fun place, can't wait to go back!