All reviews full kitchen door code place to stay family wedding three bedroom own bathroom felt like home nice kitchen home away from home rooms are beautiful cleaning staff great room we've stayed after a long day small town convenient location boating trip
Reviewed 29 October 2016

This place is so comfortable. I spend about 150 nights a year in a hotel and this is my favorite place to stay. The staff is very accommodating to special requests and are very friendly. The spa is a great place to go and relax.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Rooms are suites you could live in. Great kitchens (fully stocked with full-size fridge), roomy bathrooms, king-sized beds. The oversized room is great.
Location is very quiet with plenty of parking. Keyless entry is very handy.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 September 2016

My Husband and I have traveled to Alaska, Wyoming, Cancun.
This is by far the Best place that we have ever stayed !
It is a Beautiful building, clean, comfortable!
They have everything that you need, fridge, sink, utensils, large television...
I cannot say enough good things about this place.
If we ever come back to Utah this will be the only place that we stay !
I was sitting outside our room after a swim in the pool, hot tub the owner came to check on us to see if everything was okay, and magically in the morning there were two chairs for us to sit on and enjoy the view with our morning coffee. Which by the way they had a coffee pot in the room, better than Vegas !
The beds were beyond excellent.....I was truly sad to leave such a Beautiful Place...

Room tip: Every room in this hotel is Good !
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thomas W, Owner at Winterton Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Terri,
Thank you for your review! I am grateful that you and your husband stayed at Winterton Suites and that I had the privilege of visiting with you! Meeting great guests like you is what makes my day fun and exciting. Thank you for your business and I hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Rooms are very clean and set up is wonderful - 3 bedroom suites -- 3 bedrooms all have their own bathrooms and are very nice - which makes it possible for friends/family and even co worker to stay in a single room but yet all still have privacy.. single rooms worked out perfect as well - very friendly staff - would highly recommend staying in this very nice motel and so clean.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Thomas W, Owner at Winterton Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Thank you so much for your review of our establishment! We are so proud of our spacious 3 bedroom townhomes, and are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Thomas Winterton
Owner

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Beautiful 3 bedroom suite with one room downstairs ADA accessible and two large rooms upstairs. Full kitchen with everything we needed for cooking. Very nice rooms. It was nice to keep everyone together in the same unit. Very clean. More than we expected.

Date of stay: July 2016