1,420 results
All reviews pet friendly hotel small dog pet area great hotel allow pets waffles rooms are large easy access biscuits and gravy king suite comfortable beds off the highway fresh fruit nice pool southern utah zion national park las vegas
Reviewed 24 March 2016

This hotel is nicely decorated and the staff made us feel very welcome. Getting to and from the hotel is quite easy as the hotel can be seen from the highway. Our room was large, clean and the bed was comfortable. The free breakfast was delicious as well. I highly recommend this hotel to all.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6024GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Thank you for staying with us! I am glad you found everything comfortable and welcoming. Thank you for recommending us to others. We look forward to having you stay again soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Quite noisy! Ok if you have children and pets. But dont plan on getting alot of peace and quiet. The breakfast is not great, it is ok, but not great. The rooms are quite nice with all amenities. And the staff is friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Susan G
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Thank you for staying with us. Sounds like you were in St. George during the Spring break. Sorry it was not as quiet as you would have liked. I hope that you will come again and give us another try.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

This is one of the best, cleanest, well run LaQuinta's that I have stayed in. It is in a quiet location which makes for a relaxing stay. The people at the desk were friendly and most helpful. The grounds were well kept and had ample places to sit and enjoy the outdoors. The decor in the lobby was inviting with places to use electronic devices. The breakfast area was clean and well stocked. This is a place that I will go back to in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for staying with us and we are excited that you will be coming back. Thank you for letting others know about your experience.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

It was a nice place. The room was clean. Sheets and bed were well organized and clean. But there were people playing their guitars until late at night. I don't mind if people enjoy themselves with hobbies they like, but when it is midnight and there are other guests who are trying to have some rest, that I consider it a disrespect toward them. Also, there were kids running back and forth the hallways. They were yelling and laughing, and making a lot of noise. I don't consider these things to be an issue in themselves, but the problem it that I didn't heard any staff from the hotel putting the situation under control. That was what really disappointed my family and me.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry the guests around you were not respectful. I have reviewed the situation with my desk clerks and I have let them know your expectations. I hope that you will give us another try and see if we can do better next time.

Anthony W

Reviewed 11 March 2016

First time to stay with La Quinta. Very impressed. Clean, great rooms, super service. Would highly recommend this hotel. the staff were friendly, very helpful and made us feel at home. the rooms were very clean and tons of room.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for staying with us and I am pleased we could help you feel at home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Anthony W