“Good people good food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Very good customer service. My husband wasn’t feeling well they brought him plain rice and 7up while I enjoyed shrimp spring rolls with wonderfully fresh basil and chicken lettuce wraps with a wonderful dip. Everything was well season and beautifully presented.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Called to order take out. We were told 30 minutes. When we got there at about 7:30 (35 minutes after ordering) our order was not ready. The restaurant was freezing! (I know heat isn't usually needed in St. George) There were at least 8 people waiting for seats. Even though there were tables, the staff wasn't making eye contact with those waiting. One couple got upset and walked out. It told over 30 minutes for our order to be ready, so over an hour since we had called in. Unfortunately the food was not worth the wait. They need to get their act together.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The is always great! Customer service has is also getting better. However the I don’t know if the chef keeps changing, but everytime I go, the spice level changes!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The sushi was one of the best I have had. My husband doesn't like sushi or Thai and loved the teriyaki stir fry.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I had heard so many great things and thought that the long wait was going to be worth it. I have to say I was wrong, the food and service were okay but I was expecting more. The thing I liked was that they could make the food as spicy or mild as you wanted it and the location is really nice.