“Yummy and fun”

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in St. George
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

While visiting my mother and sister I took them and my daughter and granddaughters to dinner and Kneader's is where they wanted to go. It was my first visit and it won't be my last. Great sandwich! The price was right too. Paid less than $40 for meals for for adults and three children. I went back the next day and bought fudge brownies and cookies yup bring home and those are very tasty. The only reason I didn't give a 5 rating is because the guy that took my order messed it up and I didn't get my soup, but I wasn't charged for it. This place is definitely on my good list.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

Indoor/outdoor dining..close to St. George Blvd & Bluff St..you can get 1/2 servings of salads & sandwiches..they also have fresh baked breads and tons of sweet delectables..you order at the cash register then go find your table..servers call your name as they go around to find you..very friendly employees..food is super good..can be very busy at times..not required to tip but can leave gratuity at register..they also have drive~up service..they sell gifts also if you need something while you travel..you won't regret stopping here..be patient when it's busy..

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

After reading the reviews I guess we missed the lunch crowd because it was about 1:30 and no line at all. Good sandwich, sure could have had a little more meat, but no less than the major sandwich chains. In my case the soup (chicken noodle) was just lukewarm, just OK. Bakery items were very good with a large selection. Very friendly staff. Would stop in again, just would pass on the soup.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Marvelous sandwiches and great coffee. Self order with service to table when order ready. Desserts looked amazing and the pretzel brittle bark was excellent.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Now this is a place to have lunch! I wanted a baguette following an earlier diner disaster; This would have been the place. Clean Nice, New, Smells Great. So Inviting. And Bustling with life. Igot my baguette and sampled several other breads. The sandwiches that I saw looked very good and I will return to this place on my next trip to this city. The baguette turned out very good. It was more like french bread in that it was sweet. I will be back tasting the other breads and baked goods. Oh the cupcake counter – so many choices – oh what is an eater to do?