“Very good Pho!”
Review of Ah'sya

Ah'sya
Ranked #49 of 256 Restaurants in St. George
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Wife and I discovered great Pho on a trip to Vietnam. While this wasn't quite as flavorful as some of the best we had over there, it was very good and we'll return often. Large portion and under $10/bowl. The spring rolls were very good too. Service was very good as the place was very busy. Hidden in a little strip mall and worth finding.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Why did I ever think to order Shrimp Pad Thai, from this Vietnamese restaurant in the middle of the red rocks of St. George, Utah??? It was awful. The shrimp were small and didn't taste good, I ate two and threw the other 4 away. Then, all I had left was a pile of noodles with a sauce that I am pretty sure came from an envelope. My bad, maybe my mistake?? My husband had a noodle bowl with egg rolls, it was pretty bad too. The egg rolls had some taste but were old and hard and just gross.

We noticed that some local people came in and they all ordered the Pho, so my guess is that you can eat Pho at this establishment, but skip everything else.

The service was nice, But the front windows are dirty and I think this reflects just a general lack of standards in this awful restaurant.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The menu is not that authentic. I believe he's "Americanized" the menu a little too much. Perhaps I am just more accustomed to authentic Asian foods and St George and his customers are not? It's not bad, but it isn't that fantastic either.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Not a lot of bells and whistles, but the food is so good! I can't go more than a couple of weeks without grabbing lunch or dinner here. You are guaranteed the same great service every time, but if your a pain in the butt, don't expect getting treated like a privileged American. The owner has so many fantastic regular customers, that he has no qualms about telling you no. If you like great always fresh Vietnamese food, served relatively quick with good service, behave be polite, and that's the experience you'll have. I love everything about this place!

1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 7 April 2017

My husband and several of his friends have raved about this place. Finally he took me. I LOVE food and love a variety of flavors and ethnic spices etc. I was expecting a pho that was "out of this world" and it was disappointing. :/ The flavor was almost non-existent. Luckily they had jalapenos and basil on the plate -maybe as garnish, maybe to to be added in- but I added them all in, just to have flavor. The noodles were bland, the broth was bland, the meat was bland. The only word that came to mind when my husband asked "How is it?" was "Eh." We went a second time, and i ordered the chicken curry. It was good, but not spectacular. For all the whooping my husband and his pals made, I had expected something unique and delicious. This place wasn't either of those things for me.