Wingate by Wyndham St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$88
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Best Western Plus Abbey Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$99
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$89
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Best Western Coral Hills(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hyatt Place St George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hyatt.com
Inn on the Cliff(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$189
Hampton Inn St. George(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hampton.com
Chalet Motel(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$69
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Seven Wives Inn(St. George)(Great Value!)
US$190
Hotels.com
All reviewshot showerroom was cleangreat pricefridge and microwaveplenty of hot waterwould stay here againgeorgedeskgalplugs
Reviewed 21 January 2018

It has been 30 years since I stayed here last. Very quite comfy stay. Clean room, comfy bed, good location, great price! Not the newest motel but well taken cars of. Have try'd to stay here before, but it has always been booked up.

Room Tip: Book early
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Our travel required to check in past hours, actually at 1:15 a.m. We were promptly and professionally served, and given a voucher for 10% off for breakfast at a very good restaurant. Our breakfast the next day was one of the best: excellent bacon, three eggs perfectly cooked, and hash browns or deep fried potatoes. Neither of us could finish more than half of our food.

Get there early! Just after we were seated, there was a line out the door for the full time that we were there, and the line was still out the door with new patrons constantly arriving. The cooks are fast and accurate.

Room Tip: Choose room 9, 10, or 11
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Normally I avoid off-brand motels, but I took a chance on this one. They would not let me check in 2 hours early. I had to go away and come back. The room was large and well furnished. The bed was comfortable. The shower was awesome and got nice and hot. The heater and A/C worked well. The motel was quiet and I slept well. My room had recently been painted and had the carpet replaced, hopefully it's still in good shape when you visit.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Check in was friendly and easy. Room was dated and in need of new carpet, furniture and fixtures. Overall it was clean and quiet. They told me they have been remodeling rooms--we must have gotten an old one. They don't allow pets--which is a BIG PLUS for me.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Management56, General Manager at Dixie Palms Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Thank you for posting a review. We are glad you enjoyed our clean, quiet place. We will be adding more carpet this season. The carpet is one reason we do not allow animals. The other is allergies. A lot more people are allergic to animals these days.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

St. George has lots of Hotels and Motels, and most are pretty pricey. I usually drive to Mesquite and stay there because of the better "value". But, I arrived very late and had a very early appointment so I needed to stay in St. George. I found the Dixie Palms Motel, right in the middle of town and could not be more pleased. Excellent bed, full and hot shower, CLEAN, good work desk, WiFi, and pleasant desk staff. While it is an older motel, it was in excellent condition. Hamburger joint across the street with very good food and great malts. I will be staying here in the future, for sure! It is the best value I have found in St. George and No Smoking, which is nearly impossible to get in Mesquite. When I arrived there was still space but it sold out, and it was mid week. Might be important to make a reservation.

Room Tip: It is a small (14 units) motel in a U-shape all facing inward, to all rooms are pretty equal.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for posting a review. We are glad you were pleased with our motel. We take pride in our cleanliness and our staff. Come see us again soon.