“Great Food and Fried Green Tomatoes near Convention center”
Review of Rib & Chop House

Rib & Chop House
Ranked #14 of 258 Restaurants in St. George
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Serving the Best Babyback Ribs, Certified Angus Beef Steaks & Premium Seafood in the West. We have something for everyone! Homemade soups, pasta, salads, sandwiches, pot roast, and even Cajun dishes as our influence is from Louisiana!
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Excellent Food, Staff, Variety Menu Reasonable and very very good. Nice atmosphere Good for Families, Business and Celebrations

Reviewed 8 September 2016

My family dined at Rib & Chop House on a Friday night in late August. I called ahead to see if we would need a reservation and they said it would not be necessary. We were seated without a wait and all four of us were very happy with the quality of the food and service. Prices are reasonable. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Wow I was very impressed with the service and the food was delicious. The lobster bisque I could have them set the pot with a ladle down and eat that all night long. I had the stuffed red snapper really cooked well. I also had the coleslaw which was really good and flavorful. Our server was on her last week of serving and moving to a new job but she was very attentive.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Close to exit 6 on the I-15 frwy . Always a great meal and appetizers and service.!!! If you like meat and fish and chicken, this is a must try

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Just finished having dinner there and felt obliged to leave a nice review for this restaurant. Everyone's dinner was perfect but even more importantly they bent over backwards to accommodate my son with food allergies. The manager came over and arranged to fix my son something special not even on the menu.

Having a child with food allergies makes dining out tough sometimes so I really appreciate when a restaurant goes above and beyond to make dining out such a pleasant experience.