“Never a bad meal...”

Rib & Chop House
Ranked #13 of 263 Restaurants in St. George
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Serving the Best Babyback Ribs, Certified Angus Beef Steaks & Premium Seafood in the West. We have something for everyone! Homemade soups, pasta, salads, sandwiches, pot roast, and even Cajun dishes as our influence is from Louisiana!
Reviewed 4 October 2017

It seems that it doesn't matter if it is a full meal deal of steak or a sandwich - the service and attention to detail cannot be faulted. I stopped in for a quick lunch and chose the Fried Shrimp PoBoy. I requested no bun. The sandwich stuffing came in an attractive arrangement on my plate and was exactly what I requested. Great food, great service, great place regardless of size of party or order.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Stopped for evening meal. Building is new. Has bar with dining and a separate dining room. Only minor complaint would be table being pretty close together, but not something that would stop me from return. Wife and I both order the 10 oz filet. Choice of soup or salad and a side. We both chose the gumbo. Chicken and sausage rather than seafood, but a nice tangy taste like gumbo should. The filet arrived, served on a 450 degree plate. Genius, as it keeps the steak warmer for a longer time. Steak was large (10 oz), seasoned just right and very tender. Ordered ours medium rare and served just as ordered. My side gas garlic mushroom that was very good. One way I judge a filet is tenderness and waste. Tenderness was evident and there was no waste left, all edible and delicious. Filets were reasonably priced at $26.95. Would definitely put this restaurant on my list to return next time in town.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I tried this restaurant tonight on advise from the hotel we are staying at. I had to send my Caesar salad back because it was swimming in sauce and was offered the soup instead which was good. My husband sent back his entree because the Bison steak was tough and fatty. We both grew up on game meat and used to it but the steak was truly awful. We were worried about ordering desert as who knows what that would be like. We were not comped anything by the manager. They replaced the steak with pasta but that was not up to par. I would not return to this place again.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Great meal -Great service

My husband usually gets the Baseball Cut Top Sirloin which is always excellent. I tried the T-bone cut grilled pork chop and it was grilled perfectly. Try the Garlic Mushrooms, they are very good and so are the fresh vegetable sides.

We always try to sit in Josh's section. He is a great server and very attentive. There are only a handful of 4 star restaurants in St. George and this is one of them.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch and some business. We were pleasantly surprised to see how nice it was. We had our order taken quickly, our drinks came just as fast , even the refills. The main course was so good that we didn't have any leftovers. The salmon with squash casserole and the broiled chicken with mashed potatoes just melted in our mouths. Looks like we'll be back! Good parking and easy access.