“The Boho life is for me!”
Review of Bohemian Brewery

Bohemian Brewery
Ranked #13 of 227 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: German
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Love this restaurant. I have been coming here regularly since moving to Utah 5 years ago. It has the most inviting and comfortable atmosphere and arguably the best wait staff I have had the pleasure to be served by. Their food is consistently excellent and the beer is great. Most of their beer is the regulation 4% in Utah, but the flavors are exciting. I love the Cherny Bock and Noble Hefeweizen. They also have seasonal specials and canned higher alcohol % options that are also delicious. They are classic Czech beer styles. I have never had a bad entree or food item there. We especially like the following: Blackberry Bourbon Chicken, Sausages & Pierogis, Beef Stroganoff, fish and chips, meatloaf, Boho schnitzel, roasted beet sald, and for dessert, the apple strudel is awesome. The best dessert is their Italian lemon creme cake, but it is a seasonal special and not always available. I am never disappointed when I eat there. You will become a big fan as well.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

My wife and I really like German and eastern European food. We were recently in Prague, which is in Bohemia and felt like having some ethnic food. I had the goulash, which is more like the Austrian version (thick stew-like) versus Hungarian (more of a soup). The food was fantastic. My wife had a pork Schnitzel with perogies. They were great!

For dessert I had fruit dumplings and my wife had crepes. Both were really good.

They also have American food so if someone in your group doesn't want European food, they have other things too.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

We have been going here for years and absolutely never have any issues with food, drinks or service. Top notch place.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

This place is legit! Seriously delicious Bavarian food. We frequent this little gem. Everything is delicious. The bears, kraut, red cabbage, schnitzel, perogies, crepes. The beers are pretty good too. Sample them and pick your favorite!

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Ate here with family and it was very good. I wish I'd been more hungry. Ordered the Ruben. It was very good but couldn't finish it all. The pilsner was very good. The "Jack-a-lope" on the wall was a nice blast from the past...in amongst all the other antlers.