“Good Thia”

Simply Thai
Ranked #6 of 253 Restaurants in Sandy
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I love the curry's - they are flavorful and hearty. ) Best to go for lunch - then you can get two kinds of curry for a super reasonable price

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We are dinner there tonight while passing through. It was a very nice place and reasonably priced. The service was excellent. I do recommend this place.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The biggest problem is the cleanliness. The floor was filthy all over, no paper towels in the restroom, we sent one serving plate back because it was greasy. And the flowers on the table were badly wilted.

After all that, the food was ok, forgettable. Not going back.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Conveniently located just off the freeway, with plenty of parking and seating, Simply Thai is a great place for a delicious Thai meal. It has a nice big dining area but still feels cozy. Our experience was very positive. The waitress taking our order was extremely helpful with our questions and we appreciated her guidance with some of the dishes we ordered. The food arrived in record time. We had ordered chicken Satay for an appetizer and our food arrived at basically the same time. Portions are generous and the food is fresh and flavorful. The yellow curry was awesome! We had vegetables added and I wouldn't do it any other way. We order the sweet and sour, it wasn't my favorite but the rest of our group loved it. We also had Pad Thai noodles with shrimp and I could have eaten it all by myself, it was excellent. Great service, good prices and amazing food!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We love the massaman and green curry - they are flavorful and hearty. I can honestly say that I crave the massaman :)

Date of visit: November 2017