“Slow and skimpy”

Cravings Gourmet Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Santa Clara
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

I had a coupon for a 2-4-1 sandwich, so I decided to pick up lunch for my wife and I. I ordered a turkey club and a Philly cheesesteak with an order of fries. The fries seemed that they were fresh cut and cooked. Maybe I'm wrong. The sandwiches were pretty good, but the toppings were really skimpy. In fact, one half of the cheesesteak didn't even have meat on it, just peppers. I had to wait about 20 minutes to get my order, but I also went in right when they opened, so maybe they weren't prepped for the day. They have good baked goods though.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

The Maximus umptuous is 15 scoops of ice cream over brownies with chocolate sauce and whip cream. Take a friend! The service was not very friendly but the ice cream was delicious!

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Cravings is a nice, clean place to stop and get grub. It's by no means a large or expensive restaurant, but with kind service, it is great for stopping and picking up some quick eats and a drink.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Heard about this from others. It's a gas station and a small quick-stop with a small bakery, hand dipped ice cream and some food. Tables inside, but we just stopped for the cookies. The cookies are all in a small cabinet that you see as you enter. They have a number of varieties which sometimes change. They may also have some delicious brownies. We took both some cookies and brownies so we could do a real taste test! ;) They were all really great! Recommended. If it's later in the day or evening, selection may be slim from what we've been told. They were all fresh and good sized.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

We are from out of town and heard from some friends that we simply HAD to try the frosted sugar cookies. I was skeptical because I don't generally like sugar cookies, but we tried them and I couldn't believe how tasty they were!!!!! The perfect blend of moist delicious sugar cookie with the best frosting I have ever tasted. Hands down my favorite cookie of all time (and it was a sugar cookie!!)