“Good food, great view, fair price”

The Aerie Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Snowbird
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Had the elk meatloaf with mashed potatoes, kale, and onion rings with a Madeira gravy. Everything was fresh and well composed. For desert I had a custom made concoction of chocolate gelato with whiskey fudge sauce and fresh berries. The service was attentive and I would go early to enjoy the sublime view of the mountains. An excellent experience at a fair price.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

The place is very nice at night, must be even better in daylight. Food is decent, My bison burger was great, as was the calamari. My wife´s salmon was just ok Service is very attentive and polite.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I have been to this restaurant four times in the last two years. The food and service were all great. The bread is awesome (and we cannot have enough of it). The daily soup is great as well. I really enjoyed my steak. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Aerie is so easy and good. Nice food, good service. Good selection, and good cooks. Buffet was easy - had it every day I was there!

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Had one of the best omelettes of my life today at breakfast, very charming staff. Alwayne my chef was very personable and a true master of the culinary arts!