“A group dinner with friends”

The Aerie Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Snowbird
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: View, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2018

The high floor restaurant will glass walls must be spectacular during the day. The decor is modern, wait staff efficient and friendly.

For the price, I thought the food mostly ordinary. Several in the group had the New York steak and said is was 'chewy'. I had the risotto, which was tasty, but not served hot. We were served a bottle of wine that was past its prime, however, the wine steward replaced the bottle with another.

The hors d'ouevres were good, and the beet salad excellent.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We enjoyed our meals here. Fun food choices. Yummy salads and adult beverages. Staff was friendly helpful.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Had the elk meatloaf with mashed potatoes, kale, and onion rings with a Madeira gravy. Everything was fresh and well composed. For desert I had a custom made concoction of chocolate gelato with whiskey fudge sauce and fresh berries. The service was attentive and I would go early to enjoy the sublime view of the mountains. An excellent experience at a fair price.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

The place is very nice at night, must be even better in daylight. Food is decent, My bison burger was great, as was the calamari. My wife´s salmon was just ok Service is very attentive and polite.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I have been to this restaurant four times in the last two years. The food and service were all great. The bread is awesome (and we cannot have enough of it). The daily soup is great as well. I really enjoyed my steak. Highly recommended.