All reviews free breakfast enjoyed our stay would definitely stay here again salt lake comfortable beds coffee and tea mini fridge easy access convenient location fitness center great place to stay train mall slc suite spite freeway
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed 6 nights on this trip and found this hotel satisfactory and about what you would expect for the Holiday Inn brand. I found the room and bed comfortable and did not experience any road noise from the nearby highway. I found that the cooked to order breakfast good and reasonably priced for a full service hotel. I did not try dinner but they seemed to have regular specials that were priced well. The neighborhood is a little commercial and not particularly attractive but good highway access. The staff were competent, efficient and helpful but that seems to be the standard for a lot of things in Salt Lake/ Sandy area.The modern lighting in the lobby as well as the lobby art and design were a plus as well as the coffee and tea in the morning ( by the elevator).

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This is a fairly new holiday inn just west of the I 15 freeway. The price is very good for a holiday inn and the place meets your expectations. It has easy access from the freeway and have quick access to the mall

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Newer hotel with great rooms. Air conditioned, free wifi, comfortable beds, a great fitness room. I paid extra for breakfast. They do not have a continental breakfast buffet. My rate included two free breakfast entrèes. The food was delicious. As for the staff I experienced great customer service and always had my questions answered. It is very close to I-15 which allows for easy access getting from one part of the valley to another. I had a great experience here.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2017

On the last leg of our journey, after a long day of driving, we stayed at this hotel. Not expecting much, we were pleasantly surprised! The rooms are quite large and exceptionally clean. There is a mini fridge, microwave and wet bar. The bathroom is spacious, well lit and had a large walk-in shower. The beds were quite comfortable and the pillows...oh the pillows!! The fitness center has several treadmills, elliptical, a bike and free-weights. Because we arrived after 6pm and had not eaten all day, we decided to just eat in the on-site restaurant, with low expectations. The food was actually very good. We had sliders, house made chips and fries. It was all delicious! The only negative point about this hotel is that it is very close to the train, so you do hear it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Room was nice. Front counter help not so much. I have three boys they swim. We needed more towels than the three. When I asked for more. Counter lady said she would send one more. We swim at night and the morning. Also needed more than one blanket. Nope had to go to bed bath and beyond to buy a blanket. The jazz were playing so rooms were limited. We were in a king size bed room. Also in room heat/cool or fan was not working.
I liked that check out was at noon. But breakfast ended at 930, normally 10 am. Room was clean. Breakfast was ok. Not great. Kids said pool was warm.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family