“Good Choice”
Review of El Parral

El Parral
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Tremonton
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Excellent food, great price.
Description: Excellent food, great price.
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Restaurant is clean. Service is good. Menu offers a variety of choices. Tortillas are yummy. Large portions. Reasonable prices. Just wish I could have had a margarita...no liquor.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The food is delish, authentic, and fresh. The service is friendly and prompt. The staff is really attentive. The servings are very generous and the salsa is DELISH

Reviewed 4 July 2017

My friend and I popped in here from out of town. First thing we wanted was margaritas. Well they don't serve alcohol. We were disappointed. But, when the food came we were blown away at how good it was and forgot (temporarily) about margaritas. The chips and salsa were great. Love the way they do the chips. I had a tamale and an enchilada. Amazing. The rice and beans were great too. All homemade. Good service. Clean restaurant.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I'm easy to please, truthfully. The food was horrendous, everything tasted the same, the worst part for me personally was the smell, for Mexican style restraunt to smell like dirty dish water with a hint of lemon, was a total turn off. I hate to give such a bad review, but it's the truth. Sorry El Partial, won't be coming back.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

My first experience dinning at El Parral was the night when our extended family (party of 9) rolled in at five till 9. When we discovered they close at nine and suspecting the kitchen might already be almost closed and cleaning for close I offered to leave and return another time. They would have none of that and provided a great meal without an ounce of rush. We're fans because of that service, the food and because its always that way. The food and service are constantly good every single time we visit. We're not foodies nor gourmet dinners. There's nothing really unique or spectacular about this place, just down home Mexican food and great service at a fair price.