“Wouldn't waste my time ”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #16 of 20 Restaurants in Tremonton
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We were in a hurry to get back to the fairgrounds so we went thru the drive thru. I placed my order and the guy who was taking our order was having the hardest time. When I noticed he had I putted a sandwich wrong, I corrected him and he proceeded to tell me it was my fault, I ordered it wrong. How hard is it to order a double quarter pounder with cheese? I understand mistakes and usually don't say anything, but there's a difference between a double quarter pounder and a double cheeseburger. The guy didn't seem to care about customer service in the slightest bit. Almost like he was just there to collect a paycheck. When I got to the window to pay, the gal was extremely apologetic and said he was new. Seems like this McDonald's has a training issue or is it the new norm for McDonald's?

Reviewed 22 June 2016

We were traveling home from southern Utah to Idaho and stopped here for breakfast. We were pleasantly surprised this was not your average McDonald's. It was spotless and the service was friendly and quick. We ordered the breakfast burrito combo with hash browns and coffee and everything was good and hot. The mild picante sauce made the burritos extra tasty. A very nice fast food place a cut above your average McDonald's.

Reviewed 14 July 2015

We arrived during a very busy lunchtime. The restaurant was very crowded, but they were well-staffed and the friendly employees were handling everything very efficiently. We got our food quickly and it was very good. The restaurant was also very clean. I even saw an older gentleman who wasn't in a uniform (and who I assumed was possibly the owner) walking around the restaurant and helping out. Kudos to this very well-run McDonald's!

1  Thank KT2723
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Karl still likes McDonald's over the other staples of long distance US car trips. And if you skip the fires and eat half the bread, the carbs and calories don't kill! $1 coffee is great come-in.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Everything is average here but they are all very nice and keep it clean.
I would recommend this place for families as well as there is a play area.