“so out of town”

Add it.
Arctic Circle Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 20 Restaurants in Tremonton
Reviewed 13 June 2017

the hamburgers are just so greasy. The ice cream shakes are just ok. the high school age kids working there dont look happy.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Fast food in the middle of nowhere? Well lesson learned. This place was disgusting. As I was sitting at the drive thru window, I watched and employee stick her hand up her own shirt no less than 5 times. They had no regard for the customers in the restaurant or the drive thru. When I finally had someone help me, I asked if the shirt girl was handling food, and the kid quickly said nope and walked away. We heard one employee tell another he was too busy to help customers. Really? It's kind of your job. Everything about this place was disappointing, from the appearance to the customer service. It may be beneficial for the owner to shut this place down rather than employ people who have no regards for sanitation or customer service. If I could give it negative stars I would.