“Breakfast for dinner”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in Tremonton
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Went to Denny for breakfast at lunch. Love it. They have a lot of options on their menu. Pretty much anything you can dream up for breakfast, they have. Waitress was freindly and helpful.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I asked for water, no ice. It showed up with ice. I asked for English muffin, dry. It showed up buttered. I asked for grits. They showed up with no butter or even offered. My wife asked for the soup of the day. It showed up cold, they had forgotten to plug in the pot. Service was on the slow side. The food was adequate, nothing special.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I've been an occasional Denny's customer for decades and it's always been pretty good. This was my first visit to the Tremonton Denny's and it was a tremendous disappointment. We went for breakfast. It wasn't crowded. My breakfast was terrible. the meat was cold, the waitress took it and put it in the microwave??? The hashbrown serving was tiny. The waitress never returned with coffee refills. I'll be looking for another choice rather than ever returning to this Denny's.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Popped in for breakfast, was seated quickly but long wait for waitress to show. Finally got our coffee and the another 10 minutes to order. Table was sticky but coffee cups were kept full. Ordered one breakfast but did not get what was ordered. Hash brown were cold but rest of food was hot. Couldn't seem to catch hold of server.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

As far as Denny's goes, this one is pretty good. I was never disappointed with a meal there and I had several. Also had the best Strawberry Banana smoothie there.