“When they opened they were good, now not so much.”
Review of Poblanos Quick Mex

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Poblanos Quick Mex
Ranked #12 of 20 Restaurants in Tremonton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 December 2015

We have frequented this establishment since they opened and have often recommended others to try it, but after last night I can no longer support or recommend this place. We have noticed that the quality from when they first opened has decreased significantly and last night was the final straw for me.
I guess the owners have turned it over to students (2 young ladies) to operate because the food was very unappealing. We ordered Pork Burritos, the rice was cold and clumpy very little pork or black beans in the burrito, mostly rice. It was a very dry burrito. Save your money go to Costa Vida 20 minutes away in Brigham City. We also ordered 2 servings of guacamole, what a joke. They doused it with so much lemon juice, that was all you could taste. It was terrible. Again when the owners ran it we had no issues but unfortunately they have turned it over to someone else. Very disappointed!

1  Thank Charlie D

Reviewed 19 June 2015

The food is good, the prices are more than fair. The service was quick and the server helpful. Only draw back is there is no alcohol served and I do like a Margarita with my Mexican food usually.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

fantastic find right off the hwy and attached to the travel mart/gas station. so happy we stopped to check the menu. we had a burrito (it was huge enough to split); there were 5 meat choices, 2 cheese choices, 3 rice options, 4 or 5 fresh pico de gallo and other veggie combos to pick from and 5 different salsas (2 hot, 2 mild, and 1 medium). it was incredibly yummy. Plus they had HOMEMADE from scratch HORCHATA!! my favorite - and we just came from spending 8 weeks deep in Mexico. Loved it