See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2016

it was just an average room to stay and get the rest we needed. When we got to the hotel there was no one there so it surprised us. it turned out to be okay as we did some sight seeing and came back and others had checked in.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2016

We booked this hotel for our Yellowstone loop trip on line. It is a great value. Yes, it is older, but it was comfortable, had a micro and refer, had a modern TV and good cable and was easy to find. It is older but the service was great. Believe me, it ain't no Marriott's, but for a place to sleep at a very cheap price, you can't do better.

Room tip: Get a room in the back, off the main road.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
saroj C, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your travels. We appreciate your positive review. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with the service and room, and we look forward to having you back. Thanks once again.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Nice spacious rooms with most modern amenities, convenient in front of the room parking, close to plenty of food joints, friendly and responsive staff. Decent breakfast. located close to local attractions.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Saroj C, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on tripadvisor. We are please to hear that you were satisfied with the location, service and breakfast. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I really appreciate the staff at AVBI in Vernal. I pulled into Vernal about 2 am and was in desperate need for a place to rest. I actually stopped at two other hotels before arriving at AVBI--both of which had a bell to ring for late night assistance. Only AVBI answered. I interacted with the staff briefly, but he was very attentive for that time in the morning. I also appreciated that they allow pets, at a reasonable fee. The rooms were nice for the price. What I would have enjoyed would have been a breakfast option and the tub did not plug. Other than that I was very satisfied. Also, I either lost or forgot to grab my receipt which I needed for reimbursement from work and they were very quick about simply emailing it to me.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Saroj C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Your feedback is very valuable to us. Thank you for staying with us and also for taking out time to write a review. Customer satisfaction is our main priority. We work hard to make our guest happy and appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

This hotel is in nice location and staff is very friendly and helpful. Even though we checked in very late 1 AM in the morning, we received excellent support from the staff. I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Saroj C, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us . We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your stay. If you ever visit vernal again we would love to have you stay with us again.