All reviews french toast cooked to order eggs pancakes stayed here great owners k cup machine sight see real eggs fabulous breakfast outdoor pool best pizza brewing co family owned free hot breakfast main bathroom next door one night
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We absolutely loved our stay here, the kids enjoyed the pool and the breakfast (eggs cooked to order, French toast, pancakes, waffles, ham, sausage, and bacon). My wife and I enjoyed how helpful and truly friendly the staff were. The rooms were fully updated, clean and large enough for our family of 7. We will stay there again on our next trip to the area

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Shalene B, Owner at Dinosaur Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us Richard and thank you for the review!! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel has recently been remodeled and the rooms are incredible and really well done. The rooms were exceptionally clean and large. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was very nice. The hotel staff were extremely friendly, always willing to go out of their way, and were very personable. As others have said, the breakfast is incredible!!!! This is a one of a kind type of hotel, and well worth the stay!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us Jonathan and thank you for the review!! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you again!

Reviewed 28 July 2018

My 13 year old son and I stayed here for two nights in late June 2018 while touring Dinosaur National Monument. The hotel is about a 25 minute drive to the Quarry Visitor Center. Our room, which was upstairs in the corner, was updated, extremely clean, and in a relatively quiet location. There were two sinks, one inside the main bathroom and one right outside of it, and both had a ton of counter space. The bed was the most comfortable bed I think I've ever slept on in my 40+ years of traveling the U.S.A. It was perfectly plush, not too soft and not too hard. The morning we left, I just had to find out what kind of mattress it was and looked for the tag which indicated it was made by Salt Lake Mattress.

Our room had a mini-fridge and microwave which was convenient. There was a free hot breakfast which was wonderful as my son and I lean more toward bacon-and-eggs in the morning rather than the stale packaged muffins offered at other hotels. The lobby and dining areas were nice, and we were able to buy some chips and pay the friendly desk clerk during a midnight snack run. There was an outdoor pool available but we didn't have the time to take advantage of it.

If I am ever in this area again, I will definitely stay at the Dinosaur Inn & Suites.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Shalene B, Owner at Dinosaur Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us Sandy and thank you for the review!! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 27 July 2018

We stayed here one night after visiting Dinosaur NP. The room was clean and comfortable at a very reasonable price. The breakfast was good and cooked to order eggs were available. The owners and staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was quiet and being able to park at your door was great. I'm getting to old to carry luggage up the steps to the 2nd floor.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us and thank you for the review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This place is a steal with fantastic service and the rooms are spotless! We stayed here with our two kids who would have raged against us had we forced them to share a bed (they're 12 and 17 so whatever). These folks were happy to get us a cot and the room was spacious enough that everyone was comfortable. It was clear the owners take a lot of pride in their work. The breakfast was top notch with lots of options... and the bananas weren't bruised! That may sound silly but I was pretty excited for fresh fruit. Can't say the same for my daughter who devoured the homemade French toast. We had a great stay!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Shalene B, Owner at Dinosaur Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us Autumn and thank you for the review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay!