All reviews pool and hot tub dinosaur national monument front desk clerk king room flaming gorge definitely stay here again tax grandkids comfort utah marriott
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We have stayed at many Super 8's before, but this seemed run down. Doors to the refridgerator door closet wouldn't close. There was only one wash cloth and not enough towels for 4 people. I had to go to the desk to get more and also ask for another soap for the shower. The pool was closed. We were told someone threw up in it. The staff person said she told those guest not to take food in there. I would think they would make sure they didn't have food or bar them from using the pool.
The breakfast was okay. Otherwise the staff was accompdating to our requests.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We made this hotel our base on our stop to Dinosaur National Monument and we are happy that we did. The room was large, the king bed and pull-out sofa were very comfortable. Excellent value!! The staff was very professional, helpful and nice. Close to historical Downton Vernal, shopping and right off US40. Will definitely stay here again if passing through and would recommend it to anyone.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely DO NOT stay here. My family stayed here over the Memorial Day weekend and we came home with lice. Not only that but lice that won’t respond to the over the counter treatments. I will be contacting the health department and have already complained to the parent company. This place should be shut down and fumigated.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2018

The only problem we had was the water in the tub and toilet taking forver to go down. It was since we first got there but we were so tired we just wanted to rest. Overall the place was good and staff was very attentive.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2018

I preface my review by saying this is not a 5-star resort. But it is a great place to stop when traveling through this area of Utah. I stopped at this Super 8 as part of a long road trip. The front desk clerk was very helpful. I later met the owner, who was very friendly and personable. The room was good. The city, Vernal, is a gateway to the Dinosaur National Park and Flaming Gorge National Park. I can easily recommend this hotel to travelers going to either park and to people traveling through.

• Trip type: Travelled solo