“Loved this!!! :-)”

Red Lantern Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 145 Restaurants in West Jordan
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

We ordered the N5 combo, which had egg rolls, sweet and sour chicken (they swapped it for us instead of pork) moo goo gai pan, ham fried rice, and the most delicious soup I've ever had, their wonton soup is what will bring us back! My husband LOVED the egg rolls and at the end of our meal, we were given the normal fortune cookies as well as a giant one. :-) Kenny was the perfect waiter, very friendly and helpful. Wonderful restaurant, we will be back!

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Decent quality, and decent price. Probably the location is what brings me tehre as it is right across from my office. It is comparable to most chinese food for price and quality

Reviewed 23 December 2014

Ordered takeout. Staff on the phone and in person were very nice. Lobby was clean.

The wonton soup was excellent. That's the one thing I'd order again. The other two dishes were not great. Shrimp fried rice, the shrimp were either way overcooked or old. Then the sesame chicken wasn't what I am used to. It as more like sweet and sour chicken (how it's breaded) and there was very little sauce.

So anyway, just not yummy enough for me to give it another try.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

Had a party of 10 on a Friday night but they were able to seat us immediately. Service was quick, staff was friendly and my Kung Pao was DELICIOUS! I'm so glad we went to this restaurant! Next time we are in West Jordan we will be back. No wonder it's my Aunt's favorite place!

Reviewed 27 November 2013

My husband and I have visited this establishment many times before and after last evening have decided to write a review. First off the friendliness from the owners is quite hospitable and very accommodating. Second, the food is fresh and cooked to perfection. After viewing the well rounded menu we decided on D2 - Dinner for 2 @ at a cost of $19.95 which included Egg Flower or Hot & Sour Soup ( we always choose the Hot & Sour - our favorite.) Jumbo Fried Shrimp (4), Chicken Lo Mein which is the soft noodle but I asked for the crunchy noodle and they had no objection to my request. Sweet & Sour Pork with Ham Fried Rice.... well worth the money. Service was fast and quite pleasant. I'm quite particular about cleanliness, and this restaurant is just that, very clean and great atmosphere. The menu offers many selections of either combinations or separate dishes... LOVE THIS PLACE!!! Trust people will "give it a try." You will NOT be disappointed. PS... they offer free delivery too.