Embassy Suites by Hilton Salt Lake/West Valley City
Home2.com
US$109
US$102
US$85
My Place Hotel-West Valley City, UT(West Valley City)
US$109
US$127
Staybridge.com
WoodSpring Suites Salt Lake City(West Valley City)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$80
US$99
US$89
Priceline
US$129
TownePlace Suites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfasthappy hourlight switchescrackersshula's restaurantgreat hotelomelettethe managersliving roomsalt lakecomplimentary breakfastshopping mallgreat breakfastdowntown slcgreat amenitiesexcellent stay
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Really thought this was much nicer then the reviews we had read. Rooms had everything you would need and were well laid out with plenty of amenities. Breakfast was what you would expect from an Embassy Suites. Evening reception had a little less snacks then we are used to, but items served were filled quite frequently (unlike what we read on previous reviews). Selection of liquor was limited and Utah drinking laws impinges the hotel somewhat. Location in relation to the Trax (commuter trains/metro) was about a block away, and the line there goes directly to the airport for $2.50 per person (Uber was about $15).

Staff was very friendly and accommodating with all requests. I would stay again if visiting the Salt Lake City area.

Room Tip: Don't get a room facing the main road in front of the hotel
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Just finished a 19 night trip and we stayed in many hotels and this was by far the best!! The place looks new and everything was top of the line. I have stayed in many Embassy properties and can say they are not all to the same standard. This one is far better than most. The service was friendly and very helpful. Check in was flawless. Our room had a beautiful view of mountains. I wished we could have stayed longer!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This hotel is priced right and very comfortable. The hot breakfast is super good too! My husband and I first met here and spent our 1 year anniversary here. I foresee this becoming a tradition. We really have enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Outstanding experience. Way beyond our dreams and expectation. I want ALL my travel to go through Salt Lake so we could stay here!!! Staff did an excellent job in welcoming guests. Rooms were spacious and clean. The bathroom (and I am guessing the room) was newly renovated and was very nice. My kids only wished there was a lock, but this is a very minor issue. I am very particular about the bedding, and to my great relief the beds were most comfortable and sheets super soft! The quality of breakfast was an unexpected surprise. Great variety as well as made to order items - something I have rarely experienced in the USA at a complimentary breakfast. The waiting staff were most courteous and welcoming. Since we were there during the busy time, we could tell, they were being a bit overwhelmed, as some items were running out. But they addressed those quickly. The only reminder that we were not at a five-star property was that the chef working at the omelet station appeared tired, unkemped, and less than enthusiastic about the job. However, the omelet we got was outstanding, so perhaps they just need to get some breaks during the rush hours, so they can reemerge with a smile to flip those amazing omelets. Minor issues with housekeeping (no hair conditioner, but two bottles of shampoo instead) and the extra bedding kit lacked a blanket), but all of these were easily solved by the front desk staff, and my kid approaching the housekeeping cart in the morning. We have stayed in high end hotels, and this one certainly rivals many of them. If you have to stay in Salt Lake - this is the place you will NOT regret. Search no more!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel was great. Everything went well, until employee charged my personal account and not my business account like I reminded him over and over. They said it would be taken care of it hasn't. Huge hit to my personal account.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank houstontx21
Alyn T, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Salt Lake/West Valley City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Houstontx21,

We appreciate your choice in staying with us and are grateful our hotel was able to meet your needs. We pride ourselves in our staff and service but it seems we did not exceed your expectations. In the future we will be more proactive to contact guests ahead of time to receive the proper billing information setup prior to their arrival to avoid instances where we secure their stay using their personal credit card. Thank you again for your review and we certainly will be better prepared on your next trip to the Salt Lake area.