All reviews fire pit beds were comfortable toaster oven enjoyed our stay great place to stay stream creek pinecrest sink skylight bedroom retreat fishing fridge
Reviewed 18 July 2017

The Pine Crest was very clean. The people were very friendly. The grounds were very pretty, full of flowers. They have an outdoor swimming pool and a very clean shallow river for swimming or fishing. They have a large fire pit which we sat around in the evenings.. They even had horse shoes. It was much more than we expected.

Room tip: A cabin is similar to the motel rooms but separate from each other, and they are a little closer to the pool, river, and fire pit.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this motel the weekend of Augustine 20th. We were unmercifully eaten by bed bugs. My girlfriend suffered the onslaught worse than I did. Upon arriving at home and consulting a doctor about the hive like bites, my girlfriend sent a registered letter to the motel owners. To this date we have had exactly zero communication from them. We love going to the Northeast Kingdom but we will never stay at this motel again.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank Kenneth M
Reviewed 17 September 2016

The cabins at Pine crest are well made, but the screen door on ours didn't fit. Bugs got in, so we had to keep it closed, which was uncomfortable in the middle of the summer.
The location is beautiful, and the prices are very good. There are tables outside to eat, its the cabins are very small. The wifi didn't work for phones, unless you walked up to the motel hq. The bed was comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2016

our cabin was nice and clean. nice quiet place: pool, river, fire pit, bbq, free wi-fi. The sofa was not that confortable but most of the time we were outside so didn't bother. Probably we'll go back in the futur..

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Not sure what to think about this place! Cabin itself appeared to be clean, but with closer inspection after I paid for a 3 night stay discovered that the ceiling over the shower was plastic and mouse dropping lay within! Pillows don't have coverings neither did the mattress, which was dated and hard as a rock! No air conditioning, screen in the window was falling out and the screen door didn't latch! Modeling inside was coming off the ceiling and skylight had no blind, or could be open for air exchange. Porch was showing signs of rot and age! It may have been just this cabin, and I've experienced worse conditions, but I expected a little more especially after reading the reviews! At a summer rate of $87.00I per night, not sure I'd go back!

Date of stay: June 2016