“Dining gets no finer.”
Review of Cafe Provence

Cafe Provence
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Provence is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Brandon
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: French, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Across from Aubuchon
Description: Warm and inviting, casual fine dining at Café Provence is a truly memorable experience. Located in the restored historic section of downtown Brandon, Vermont—Chef Robert Barral, former Executive Chef of the New England Culinary Institute and The Four Seasons in Boston, crafts our seasonal menu to showcase not only his talents as a chef, but also highlight the best meats, cheeses, and vegetables that local farms have to offer.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We took in the Easter Buffet at Cafe Provence. It is a dining experience. Service is impeccable and the food offerings are prepared to perfection. This is a jewel of a restaurant.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Recently went to Brandon VT to get married :-) and stumbled into Cafe Provence bleary eyed and exhausted after decorating our venue for our wedding. I wasn't even sure I could eat, my fiancé and I were arguing over the placement of the farm tables we had delivered to the Inn we were to wed in the next day. Exhaustion from wedding planning was at an all time high.

The staff at Provence is skilled and amazing and after confirming what vegetables were in the lasagna (I'm picky about a few), I ordered it not really knowing what to expect. It was AMAZING. There are not many places to eat in Brandon, especially at night, so we were extremely thankful for this gem. I finished the entire thing, walked back to the Inn sort of re-energized and got some needed rest!

Eat here, you will not regret it!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Went here our first night in Brenden. Great staff, Andrea was our server and she was fantastic. We never felt rushed, Food was also fantastic! The Calamari was cooked perfect, Fish Stew, Vegetable Lasagna, all 4 appetizers and meals were thoroughly enjoyed. A must when visiting!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

This restaurant has one of the best menus we have encountered, and it supplemented it with 4 special entrees for dinner that all sounded enormously tempting. We wondered if the food could possibly live up to our expectations. It more than did. It was superb. My husband had salmon wrapped scallops with black rice and I had the chicken nicoise. We loved every bite. Eager to return.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

It was "nice" - nothing really special. Drinks to the table were REALLY slow since they don't have a bartender. The food was good - not outstanding - and it was cold in the restaurant. of course it -5 degrees outside - but I didn't expect to be cold in side.