“First time here, will return”
Review of Panasian

Panasian
Ranked #19 of 112 Restaurants in Brattleboro
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Route 5 South, Fairfield Plaza Shopping Center. Between Olympia and Staples.
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. Food is great. Good flavors. Plate dinner is plenty of food. Bo Bo platter is awesome, perfectly cooked. Service is good also.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Our family stopped here for lunch while running errands. The staff is very friendly, the dining area and bathrooms are very clean, and the food is fresh, hot, and of good quality. I got chicken & broccoli which is my usual go to for Chinese food. This is now my favorite place for it. The chicken was good and not tough or gristly, the sauce was very delicate and not overly sweet, oily, or gingery like at some other places. I also had one of the best eggrolls I've ever had- crispy and not greasy at all! I'll definitely return next time I'm shopping in the area.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Stayed overnight in this town on our way from the Cape to Middleburg. Delightful evening at this place. It is in a mall so we were were surprised at how nice it is inside. Nice white table cloths. We had delicious egg rolls, beef broccoli and a delightful seafood dinner. Service could not have been better. They offer a large variety of food and the presentation was outstanding. It was not busy and I wonder how many people in the area know how good this place is. It is easy to miss in that location. To Donna -- who headed her review on Trip Advisor with something about "Dumpster Dinner" shame on you. I am sure it was a misunderstanding and for you to put that out there for millions of people to see is outrageous. These are people working hard to own and operate a business to support a family in your community. The newspaper apologied to them for printing the story. What you have done is a terrible mis-representation of this nice restaurant. Easy to be nasty when you are hiding behind a computer. Based on your reviews you have a lot of problems with the places you eat. I have eaten all over the world and have over one hundred reviews here and I have never had the negative experiences you have. I wonder why?

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

As always the best Chinese food in the area. Any time my family wants Chinese food we travel an hour to come to Panasian. It is always worth the trip. Great food and service.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here twice, once for lunch and once for dinner. Free Green Tea comes with every meal. The options are wide. The food is well prepared. The servers and manager are friendly.

Been to Panasian? Share your experiences!