“Really Great Chinese food”
Review of Panasian

Panasian
Ranked #18 of 111 Restaurants in Brattleboro
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Route 5 South, Fairfield Plaza Shopping Center. Between Olympia and Staples.
Reviewed 7 August 2017

An unassuming Chinese food restaurant with a nice staff and reasonable prices. And then we ordered the food...all four of our family members really enjoyed our meals! I cannot remember the last time we enjoyed Chinese food that much! Not greasy, properly spiced, balanced flavors, all around winner of a restaurant. Will definitely eat here the next time we are in Brattleboro!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I met a friend here for lunch, mainly because I was in the mood for chinese and I had never been and wanted to try it ( I've heard good reviews about it too) I was a little surprised with it being noon and we were the only 2 people eating, Needless to say the service was great, Our server was very friendly, our order came quickly, I've been to many chinese restaurants where the servers hover, but that didn't happen,, I was nice to be able to eat and catch up with my friend. The food looked awesome and was really good and there was plenty to fill us up and still bring some home.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. Food is great. Good flavors. Plate dinner is plenty of food. Bo Bo platter is awesome, perfectly cooked. Service is good also.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Our family stopped here for lunch while running errands. The staff is very friendly, the dining area and bathrooms are very clean, and the food is fresh, hot, and of good quality. I got chicken & broccoli which is my usual go to for Chinese food. This is now my favorite place for it. The chicken was good and not tough or gristly, the sauce was very delicate and not overly sweet, oily, or gingery like at some other places. I also had one of the best eggrolls I've ever had- crispy and not greasy at all! I'll definitely return next time I'm shopping in the area.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Stayed overnight in this town on our way from the Cape to Middleburg. Delightful evening at this place. It is in a mall so we were were surprised at how nice it is inside. Nice white table cloths. We had delicious egg rolls, beef broccoli and a delightful seafood dinner. Service could not have been better. They offer a large variety of food and the presentation was outstanding. It was not busy and I wonder how many people in the area know how good this place is. It is easy to miss in that location. To Donna -- who headed her review on Trip Advisor with something about "Dumpster Dinner" shame on you. I am sure it was a misunderstanding and for you to put that out there for millions of people to see is outrageous. These are people working hard to own and operate a business to support a family in your community. The newspaper apologied to them for printing the story. What you have done is a terrible mis-representation of this nice restaurant. Easy to be nasty when you are hiding behind a computer. Based on your reviews you have a lot of problems with the places you eat. I have eaten all over the world and have over one hundred reviews here and I have never had the negative experiences you have. I wonder why?

Been to Panasian? Share your experiences!