“Beautiful and Delicious Food”
Review of Asiana Noodle Shop

Asiana Noodle Shop
Ranked #55 of 242 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 15 June 2016

We were looking for somewhere to eat walking down Church street when I spotted an amazingly beautiful plate of food being delivered to an outside table. Although there was a wait, we decided to eat there. Everyone was thrilled with their choices. The beautiful chicken turned out to be Chicken Terriyaki, which may son ate enthusiastically. My wife had, a bento box, and for me the Cargo Noodle Soop, with Soba noodles and mixed seafood.

The mixed seafood with the Cargo noodles was the best seafood dish I have had in a long time. I am in the habit of ordering mixed seafood type dishes in various resaurants (such as a pescatore in an Italian restaurant) and this was among the best I have ever had. You would hope for this in a place with a sushi bar, that the cooked seafood would be the same quality as the sushi itself. I was blown away, really, and ate every bite.

We left stuffed and very happy. We ate outside, on a sunny June day. The basement is not particularly charming, but everyone down there looked happy enough.

Come and try the cargo noodles, really....what fun!

1  Thank gmpooin

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Food was prepared perfectly, the seafood was super high quality and very fresh. A great little place hidden away.
Enjoy and don't tell anyone........ Please. Local FAVE

1  Thank Barbara G
Reviewed 29 April 2016

I was there today with 5 co-workers, who we are all in town for the week. I got the Japanese curry with chicken, and it was garbage. It tasted like rice with cheap brown gravy with a little curry powder sprinkled in, and then some crappy fried chicken strip type things thrown on the side with a few veggies. The chicken tasted so cheap I was extremely disappointed. This was not a cheap meal, which made it worse. If the price was $6-$7, then ok, it would have been about right. Not for $18. Way over priced, and not good.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Our third visit delivered consistently good chicken pad thai, the noodle soup, and bibimbap. The only disappointment this time was that even after a 5 minute wait, the rice never crisped in the hot stone bowl. Ok. It happens. Service on a friday night is always a little wonky -- and there's always a line, but it's absolutely worth the wait. We will most certainly be back. The portions are beyond generous, and the cost is beyond fair. You'll be satisfied, and smiling when you leave. Don't expect gourmet. But you'll get well prepared food.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I LOVE pho and Thai noodle bowls and were so excited to come across this place. The hours are awesome ; we were looking for a late night snack/meal around 9-10. They were open until 11. Their menu is huge with many delicious options. We went with the five spice chicken soup and the beef noodle soup. Both were amazing and came in a HUGE bowl. So much to eat !! The service was subpar; it took a very long time but I will account for maybe them cleaning up or finishing up for the evening. The place is very small but I would absolutely go back again or get something to go. So good.