“OK KInda Chinese Take out”
Review of Fu Da restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fu Da restaurant
Ranked #156 of 241 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 14 November 2016

A friend brought over take out from Fu Da. Not exactly high-end Chinese, this meal was. There was wok broccoli with either chicken or somewhat tough tofu, not sure what it was. Also an entree that had fried veggies and a considerable amount of peanuts put on top. But it had a LOT of chopped carrots and so I enjoyed that actually. Egg rolls had no real flavor that I noticed. I would not go back, but I am sure it serves hungry college students on a budget just fine.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Fu Da has been around for years. They are obviously doing something right. Most of the business is take-out but they do have seating. Great location at the North end of Church Street (take a right at the end of Church Street and walk about 150 yards)

Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

I was walking around Church St. and was looking for a quick place to eat. I accidentally landed on this restaurant and saw that many locals were waiting for their orders. The place looks like a buffet/fast food type of restaurant. I ordered general Tao and the portion was decent. The staff, especially lady at the cashier, was very friendly. The general tao was (personally) delicious and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to grab a quick bite.