“OK place for a group lunch or dinner”

The Burke Publick House
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in East Burke
Reviewed 5 September 2018

My vegie burger was good, others enjoyed their salads and the potstickers were very good. Service wasn't the greatest. We took a long time making choices, the waitress checked in with us appropriately. But she didn't tell us what they were out of till we were ready to order. There are vegetarian choices, but this is mostly a meat and fries eaters (and beer drinkers) spot. Good pub food. We would probably eat here again, but nothing special.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Went here after day at willoughby lake. Was very relaxing and had very healthy options and variety. Food was quite good and the staff was very nice.. I had seared tuna which was very good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Great place to hang out after a mtb day ! Great cocktails (margaritas are very good)... friendly service ... cool outdoor seating !

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

To be honest, the only reason we came here was for a stamp on our Vermont brewer’s challenge. What I discovered was an excellent restaurant and quite honestly, if it was closer to home, my husband and I would become regulars. The man candy pork belly was delicious and the nachos were awesome. We enjoyed some of our favorite Vermont beers and had fantastic apps. The bartender was excellent and knowledgeable. If we come back to the area, we will definitely return.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I had some apprehensions based on some issues others had with the waiting time. In my case, they were unfounded. Service was quick and our waitress was charming. The food was terrific (fish and chips, mesquite meatloaf, salad and fries). I like my beers sweet and creamy but alas, the world loves IPAs... Nevertheless, the waitress suggested a dark porter and it was excellent. (I should say "they" were excellent, I had several). If I were to complain at all, my mashed potatoes could have been just a tad warmer, but that was minor. We will be back! P.S. Many restaurants assault their patrons with loud music. Not the case here, the music was pleasant but unobtrusive.

Date of visit: June 2018