“Super Thanksgiving Buffet!”

Price range: US$50 - US$100
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: For a culinary adventure unrivaled in the Essex, VT region, have a seat at Chef's Table at Amuse. Our chefs offer the finest, freshest local ingredients and creates a new array of courses each and every Friday and Saturday night. When you walk in and take your place at the open kitchen, you will have a front-row seat to view the culinary magic happen before your eyes. Savor traditional foods in a new light, and open your palate to tastes you may never have experienced before.
Reviewed 27 November 2016

We usually go out to eat on Turkey Day. This year we chose The Essex which had a menu selection that would be difficult to match by most establishments. I take my hat off to those who work tirelessly on Holidays as I sometimes must do so myself. The service was very good but the hard work of food prep was really the star of the show.
Everything was delicious and above average.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

We had a wonderful dinner at the chefs table. It is great to watch these talented young chefs work their magic. We ate here for dinner and I had the mushroom risotto which was among the best I have eaten. Nicole did a wonderful job combining flavors, and plating my dish. She paired the Pinot noir with my dish and it was perfect.
The kitchen is immaculate and all the chefs demonstrate their expertise while cooking, plating and hygiene.

1  Thank Patricia D
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

We didn't know that Chef's Table was a subset of Junction. So the menu and prices are the same, but you can sit down at the counter and watch the chefs prepare all the dishes and even chat with them. The cheese plates are worth ordering but the green salad was only ok. The bolognese appetizer was exquisite and the best bolognese I have ever had. The mushroom risotto was very good. The waiter helped us order a grenache wine from Spain which was delicious and well matched to the food.

1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed 3 May 2016

My friend and I decided to eat here on our last night of our stay. We took the table d'hote which was a sample of many dishes. We also added the option where a glass of wine would be paired with each of the dishes. The food was excellent, well explained and presented. The wines were also excellent and when brought out was explained why they would pair the wine chosen with that dish (I think I had 8 glasses of wine (eight dishes)! And it definitely made me happy... ).

1  Thank JayX10
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Service never disappoints!

Dining always an adventure...Know any choice will be praiseworthy....Looking forward to returning in just a few months for fourth,or is it fifth stay....and the wonderful evening at Junction we know we will have .

1  Thank clairef228