“Great Park with lots of options.”

Jay Peak Pump House
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Jay
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Nice water park with lots of indoor and outdoor options.
Plenty of food and drink choices for young and old.
Very clean and the staff was great.

1  Thank 1500HD

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Absolutely fantastic place to take the family! My parents and I got to do plenty of different things here - from the river to the hot tub to the different slides. My mom even wanted to try the area where she could learn how to surf, but the lines kept staying fairly long. Definitely looking forward to coming back!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Had a great afternoon at the waterpark. The temperature inside was great. I never got cold and didnt even go in the hot tub until the end. The slides were great and if you had to wait it wasnt for a minute. There are enough different things to do to entertain children of various ages. The music was really good also. Once again a great day!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

We brought our Ottawa grandchildren to the Pump House during their Spring break. They had a fantastic time. The only concern I had was the price of the food at the concession stand. Way overpriced and we were not permitted to bring in our own food. We rented a cabana so the kids could have a private place to change. When we realized the zipper was broken and we couldn't open it the staff were very obliging and changed out the panels immediately. Great service. Lifeguards were very much on their toes doing obvious sweeping water checks and monitoring the clients with great frequency. I will definitely bring them back there.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We love that they have something for all ages. It was my daughters first time and she loved the kids section.