“Chris is the best ski instructor ever!!!!”
Review of Killington Resort

Killington Resort
Ranked #2 of 28 things to do in Killington
More attraction details
Owner description: This Southern Vermont resort is famous for its winter skiing, and now for off-season golf.
Reviewed 11 December 2017

On December 7, 2017, my daughter Aimee and I had the best ski lesson I ever could have wished for. I barely slept the night before because I was so nervous about skiing, but Chris made the experience so enjoyable. He was so perceptive of our physical and mental challenges and pushed us outside of our comfort zone in the most supportive and encouraging way. My daughter was pretty challenging and Chris went to great lengths to try to get her to enjoy the experience. He helped me focus on the joy of the experience which made my fears disappear. I had so much fun and can't wait to ski again thanks to him.

Amy L, Guest Experience Manager at Killington Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

So great to hear Christy!

Skiing should be fun so I am happy to hear Chris was able to deliver that experience.

Hope you come back to visit Killington again.

Amy

in 15 reviews
"big mountain"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Despite the lack of snow this early in Dec 2017, the Killington snowguns and their operators did an amazing job providing our Camp with 5 quality days of skiing. Instructors were top-notch and there were no crowds, so had a productive week on the mountain.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

What a colorful event! Excitement, Sport, International Competitors. It was a perfect way to spend Thanksgiving Weekend. It doesn't get more New England than this!

I completely agree with your Rachel. The World Cup is a great event to be part of and excited it is returning to Killington again next year.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We had a great time lots of foreign people. Very friendly. Very expensive. Great skiing, great trails.