“Customer Service and Responsibility for Goods Sold”

Root's Ski & Snowboard
Ranked #2 of 8 Shopping in Killington
Reviewed 9 March 2015

Stopped by to buy a pair of snowboarding gloves. The manager gave me a discount on what it is supposed to be a descent pair of gloves but one glove broke when I adjusted it at the mountain. I wore them all day and stopped by the shop on the way back to see if they could exchange the gloves. Al, the manager was very rude and reluctant to provide any customer service stating that once merchandise is sold the shop is not responsible and that they do not do any exchanges for damaged goods sold.
I asked him to provide me with the manufacturer contact information and he refused to help with that too. I was respectful to Al he did ask me to leave the shop and that he was done talking. I shook hands with him and thanked him for the horrible customer service. I would never recommend any of my friends to buy or rent any gear from this shop.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Ken and Alan helped me get fitted for my ski gear. Process was very professionally done and did not have any problems with the gear on the slopes.

Reviewed 22 December 2014

Equipment was in great condition. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Prices are very reasonable compared to others. Definitely would rent equipment from Root's again.

1  Thank MarkE539
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Another year back to Killington and another year back to Roots. Dont go anywhere else for your ski or snowboard rentals!!! They have the best price and product. Not to mention knowlegedable staff. We will be back in March, Thanks.

1  Thank jdoggcruiser
Reviewed 5 January 2014

The equipment we rented was brand new! A bit of concern when someone accidentally borrowed my husband's rental skis (Killington rents the exact same skis) and there was the possibility we'd be buying the new skis. Luckily, the skis were turned in the next day and they called to let us know right away so we could stop worrying. In the meantime, Roots provided us with a pair of comp skis -- kudos to Roots for taking care of their customers.

1  Thank sharao1225