“The finest Ahi Tuna I've ever had!!”

The New American Grill
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Londonderry
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: THE NEW AMERICAN GRILL "vermont soul, world flavor" Enjoy a varied menu thoughtfully prepared from the freshest ingredients, accompanied by a great selection of draft beers, wines & cocktails. Conveniently located in the heart of southern Vermont's beautiful ski & ride country, The New American Grill offers a casual and inviting atmosphere to relax and live the good life with family and friends. Lunch & dinner served daily.
Reviewed 10 July 2016

We would heartily recommend this restaurant to anyone! It could be intimate for couples, yet family friendly. The wait staff were delightful and efficient. The food was delicious and beautifully plated!
Alan & Charlotte
Towaco, NJ

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Little unassuming place in small srtip mall but great food in this chef owned restaurant. Have been there many times and love their stir fry, but they have a wide variety on the menu. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank wesbuck
Reviewed 14 June 2016

This restaurant had lost of choices on the menu. I had the chicken and brie sandwich and it was excellent. My husband did the ahi tuna which was not as good. There is not a lot to choose from in this area but this place was great. Staff is excellent.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

My lady friend and I have eaten lunch at the New American Grill frequently over the last few years. We keep coming back. Fine sandwiches, burgers, and my favorite, the stir frys. They have a liquor license, and you can get mixed drinks, beer, and, of course, soft drinks and iced tea. Service is good and friendly. We prefer to sit near the counter and kitchen, where we can look out the window and see the passers by and activity out in the lot.

They also will make good party platters to take out for events at home. Of course, arrange for this in advance.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

What a great surprise! We stopped on way home from skiing. Husband had Monte Cristo said best he's had. Son had a burger that was juicy. I had Mac and cheese that the entire family kept picking at. Younger son had a generous side salad and a kids pizza. I would go back in an instant. This will be a yearly stop on our ski vacation