“Good food”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Londonderry
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: THE NEW AMERICAN GRILL "vermont soul, world flavor" Enjoy a varied menu thoughtfully prepared from the freshest ingredients, accompanied by a great selection of draft beers, wines & cocktails. Conveniently located in the heart of southern Vermont's beautiful ski & ride country, The New American Grill offers a casual and inviting atmosphere to relax and live the good life with family and friends. Lunch & dinner served daily.
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Split a hamburger - we both enjoyed it. But clam chowder had bacon in it which is not our preference. Easy to find restaurant.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

House made soups and a small diverse menu. The duck was delicious. Nice wine selection. Had the best raspberry ice cream!

Reviewed 8 October 2016

Revisiting Londonderry after a 12 year hiatus-we ate at this local (new) joint. It has a fresh atmosphere, good food and amazing coffee!!! Staff were friendly, food prompt and overall a pleasant experience.

Chefmax72, Owner at The New American Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2017

You must have just missed us the last time you were in town; we opened in January 2004.

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and please visit us again!!!

Reviewed 20 September 2016

My fiancee and I stayed at the Weston Inn on Labor Day Monday and because the Inn's restaurant was closed and The Bryant House was only open for lunch, our dinner plans were wide open. All I knew was that I wasn't feeling a drive Manchester and back for dinner. The Innkeeper recommended The New American Grill and told us the Chef was the Inn's former chef. We were told it was "like a Friendly's" and "had booths"...Well, it definitely had booths, but was NOTHING like Friendly's. I had a vague idea of where it was and didn't expect much for a supermarket strip mall but we were pleasantly surprised.

The inside is dimly lit, spacious, and quite busy. My fiancee and I shared a wedge salad and both got the same entree, Argentine Beef with chimichurri, tomate asado, and polenta cake. Everything was great and my only regret was not having enough room for the maple bread pudding!

Reviewed 15 September 2016

My group enjoyed a wonderful meal and tasting of local beers last week. The food was very fresh and tasty and the service was excellent! Great spot if you are looking for a mid-range good dinner option.