“Favorite of the locals for breakfast and lunch.”
Review of Maple Leaf Diner

Maple Leaf Diner
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Londonderry
Cuisines: Armenian
Reviewed 25 May 2016

This is a very small diner now associated with Mike and Tammy's store next door. Its nothing to look at, a counter with some wobbly stools and some booths. A staff of two is on hand, one at the grill, the other serving. I eat breakfast there about once a week.

The food is basic, and good. Pancakes and French toast are served with real maple syrup. I usually have pancakes and bacon, with, of course, coffee. They open on weekdays at 6 am, Sundays 7 am, and close at 2 pm.

This place is very affordable and a good value. Come and see food prepared and served by authentic Vermont ladies.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 16 October 2015

We stopped for breakfast. I had the french toast. Large pieces of dense bread soaked in an egg mixture. Served with a small bottle of Vermont maple syrup. It was delicious. It's a small restaurant and was full the morning we were there. It was Columbus Day weekend. Typical diner menu that is very adequate. Your coffee cup will never be empty.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

Not much in the area so we decided to give this place a try . Food was Way too salty . Frozen potatoes deep fried was the hash potatoes . Not even onion in them

. Over cooked eggs . Not a fan for breakfast .

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 19 July 2015

great place, good food, and good people! A great friend took me to this place for breakfast...I ate there 3 times out of the 4 days I was there. Thank you Syd Straw for taking me there.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 1 May 2015

I had the lunch daily special of two Essem hot dogs, fries and a side order of cole slaw. The Essem dogs are a local brand under the Kayem Foods company. Very mild with a nice snap. The buns came buttered and toasted. The fries were skin-on and very good. The cole slaw is made in-house and is excellent.
My wife had the grilled cheese, bacon and tomato sandwich. The sandwich was oversize and loaded with bacon and cheese.
Lunch, with tip, cost $20.
Don't come here for the ambience or decor. Come for the food. It's a small, local, well-worn place but the waitresses and cook are friendly and fast. I'll definitely eat here again. Please note: they are open for breakfast and lunch, closing at 2 P.M.

Date of visit: April 2015