“Burgers are good - Cheese plate is divine”
Review of Red Slate

Red Slate
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Londonderry
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: Casual Dining in a Family Friendly Atmosphere Proudly Serving Only Vermont Made Spirits Beers and Wines
Reviewed 22 April 2016

We ate a burger there, which was good. The highlight was the cheese plate. I wanted it to never ever end.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

We stopped by on a Wednesday night, not aware of the special. We had great burgers with fresh, local ingredients, along with some local Vermont beers. The bar at Red Slate features only Vermont liquors and beers, but thankfully now with the many new microbreweries and distilleries in the state, there are plenty of options from which to choose. Billie, the bartender on duty, had also concocted a maple eggnog cocktail that was fantastic. Could have had several of those !! Will go back again soon... in fact probably tonight since as I write this I realize that it is Wednesday today !

Reviewed 11 December 2015

We had just closed on a house near Magic Mountain ski area, and were exhausted from moving. We were the only ones in the restaurant on a logically slow Wednesday night before any snow. The staff were great, with Billie the bartender whipping up a great new maple based cocktail. We just had soup and burgers but they were great. We will be back on a busier night to check out some of their specials, and the lounge too.

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Everything my husband and I ordered from this place was outstanding! From the fresh salads to the melt-in-your-mouth maple-glazed salmon (the special that night) to my apple crisp dessert, it couldn't have been more delicious. Our bill came to $48.

Red Slate also has a cozy ambiance which was inviting as well!

Reviewed 10 October 2015

My husband and I dined here while staying at the Upper Pass Lodge this summer. Everything we ordered was excellent. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. The atmosphere was cozy. The next time we stay at the Upper Pass Lodge, where this restaurant is located, we will dine here again!